I don't usually use this wiki for this class; however, I will be using powerpoint for a few more weeks. Then, I will compile the video using Windows Movie Maker.
Keep up the work in progress. I am anxious to see how the two types of instruction compare. At least you have a rough draft. I have a folder full of information. I hope to get it into an outline and post before the night is over. Will check in with you later!
Angela- I am a bit worried that you don't have a whole lot of information, but I know these are works in progress. Try to get soem extra informaiton this week.Kassidy
Angela,
ReplyDeleteYou have an ambitious project. Cannot wait to see what you come up with.
Kristen
Angela,
ReplyDeleteKeep up the work in progress. I am anxious to see how the two types of instruction compare. At least you have a rough draft. I have a folder full of information. I hope to get it into an outline and post before the night is over. Will check in with you later!
Cynthia H.
Angela- I am a bit worried that you don't have a whole lot of information, but I know these are works in progress. Try to get soem extra informaiton this week.Kassidy
ReplyDelete